- Richmond is the state capital of Virginia.
- City Data reports that Richmond’s population has grown 10.1% since 2000.
- The Richmond Metropolitan area has an estimated population of 1,234,058.
- The Interstate-95 runs through Richmond and carries over 140,000 vehicles through the city each day.
- US News and World Report ranked Richmond the 28th best place to live.
- Named one of the “10 up and coming cities for Entrepreneurs” by Forbes.
- Eight Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Richmond and 11 Fortune 1000 companies.
- People in the city are approximately a 2 hour car ride away from Washington DC.
- 8th best historic destination in the USA- US News and World Report.
- Richmond’s rich American history draws more than 7 million tourists every year. Attractions include the Maymont Estate, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, and Virginia historical society.
- Richmond is home to 5 colleges and universities with a total of over 50,000 students.
For a list of our current DST properties and their locations, sign up now!
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.
Securities products offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of WealthForge Securities, LLC. All information provided is for educational purposes only. The material contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell and is not an offer to buy real estate, real estate offerings, DST properties or securities. Such offers are made only by a sponsor’s memorandum, which is always controlling and available to accredited investors and accredited entities only. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and DST properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that potential distributions, cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed.
All information herein has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by WealthForge Securities, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
- US News and World- http://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings-best-places-to-live
- Richmond.com- http://www.richmond.com/business/local/article_3c00985a-a080-5885-bd24-5b862b704cd1.html
- Greater Richmond, Virginia- http://www.grpva.com/data-and-downloads/employers/fortune-1000
- City data- http://www.city-data.com/city/Richmond-Virginia.html
- Forbes entrepreneur- http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickhull/2013/09/25/10-up-and-coming-cities-for-entrepreneurs/#7e9ee452b1ce
- US News and World Report- http://travel.usnews.com/Rankings/Best_US_Historic_Destinations/
- Census- https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/0660620