- FedEx made $60.3 billion in revenue at the end of the 2017 fiscal year
- FedEx made $5 billion record operating profit at the end of the 2017 fiscal year
- FexEx has over 55 million unique visitors online per month
- FedEx gets 125 million package-status tracking requests daily
- FedEx moves an average of 14 million shipments each business day
- FexEx ships to over 220 countries and territories
- FexEx has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the top “100 Best Places to Work For” (2017) and No. 11 among “World’s Most Admired Companies” (2017), by Forbes Magazine as “World’s Most Valuable Brands” (2017), and by Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine as among “The Civic 50” listing of America’s most community-minded companies (2017)
- FedEx has over 400,000 team members worldwide
- FedEx has over 2,100 FedEx Express stations, over 550 FedEx Ground stations, 370 FedEx Freight service centers, and 1,850 FedEx Office locations
- FedEx ships via 664 aircrafts at over 375 airports worldwide and more than 170,000 motorized vehicles
*These statistics were found using the references below.
Diversification does not guarantee returns and does not protect against loss. This material does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Such offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”). Please be aware that this material cannot and does not replace the Memorandum and is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum.
This material is not intended as tax or legal advice so please do speak with your attorney and CPA prior to considering an investment. This material contains information that has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Kay Properties and Investments, LLC, WealthForge Securities, LLC and their representatives do not guarantee the accuracy and validity of the information herein. Investors should perform their own investigations before considering any investment. There are material risks associated with investing in real estate, Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) and 1031 Exchange properties. These include, but are not limited to, tenant vacancies, declining market values, potential loss of entire investment principal.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results: potential cash flow, potential returns, and potential appreciation are not guaranteed in any way and adverse tax consequences can take effect. Real estate is typically an illiquid investment. Please read carefully the Memorandum and/or investment prospectus in its entirety before making an investment decision. Please pay careful attention to the “Risk” section of the PPM/Prospectus. All photos are representative of the types of properties that Kay Properties has worked with in the past. Investors will not be purchasing an interest in any of the properties depicted unless otherwise noted.
IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033, and IRC Section 721 are complex tax codes; therefore, you should consult your tax and legal professional for details regarding your situation. Securities offered through registered representatives of WealthForge Securities, LLC, Member FINRA / SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC and WealthForge Securities, LLC are separate entities.
DST 1031 properties are only available to accredited investors (generally described as having a net worth of over one million dollars exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only (generally described as an entity owned entirely by accredited individuals and/or an entity with gross assets of greater than five million dollars). If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor and/or an accredited entity, please verify with your CPA and Attorney prior to considering an investment. You may be required to verify your status as an accredited investor.