The Houston MultiFamily 42 DST Investment
One of the most popular neighborhoods within the Houston city limits is called Montrose. Montrose is a unique pocket of Houston culture: a colorful collection of eclectic hipness and creatively minded neighborhood that is littered with cool restaurants, cocktail bars, art galleries, vintage clothing stores, and quiet shade covered parks. It is also home to the Houston Multifamily 42 DST, one of the many Delaware Statutory Trust investments offered by Kay Properties & Investments.
Montrose was ranked as the number one city in America by Onlinedegrees.com, and possesses a young spirit with the median age being just 35 years old and nearly 50 percent of the population identified as millennials.
Since many millennials are delaying home ownership and are, instead, opting to continue renting, the Houston Multifamily 42 DST offers potential direct investors and 1031 exchange investors a unique opportunity to take part in this unique city’s continuing renaissance.
Attributes and Demographics
In terms of location, Montrose is considered the most walkable neighborhood in Houston, and real estate investors like Cushman & Wakefield consider it one of the top 20 “coolest” neighborhoods in the United States. The Houston Multifamily 42 DST Investment is for a 50-unit Class A newly constructed multifamily building located within one of the most vibrant and historic neighborhoods in Houston. The property is currently 100% occupied and is available for both 1031 exchange and direct cash investors.
- Class A new construction (2020) multifamily
- Located in Montrose which is considered to be Houston’s most walkable neighborhood
- 100% occupied as of July 2021
- Income tax-free state of Texas
- Available for 1031 exchange and direct cash investments
- Flow-through of tax shelters for investors
- Interior Amenities include quartz countertops, full-size washer, and dryer units, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel hardware, 8 ft doors, 42-inch soaking tubs, frameless showers, smart entry, and thermostat, high-end interior finishes
- Community amenities include pet-friendly, dog run, secured access control, garage parking, elevator
- Located 3.5 miles from University of St Thomas, Rice University, Sam Houston State University, and many other schools
- Largest employers include Chevron, Shell, NASA, ExxonMobil, H-E-B, Houston Methodist, and More
- 3 Miles from The Toyota Center, George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston City Hall, Moonstruck Drive-In, Minute Maid Park, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Museum of Natural Science, and Children’s Museum of Houston
Learn More About This Offering
View the property overview and access the Indication of Interest brochure.Learn More
NOTE: Past performance does not guarantee future results and DST investments may result in a complete loss of investor principal. This is an example of the experience of one of our clients and may not be representative of the experience of other clients. These clients were not compensated for their testimonials. Please speak with your attorney and CPA before considering an investment.