Houston Multifamily 42 DST is a class A, 50-unit new construction, multifamily community within Montrose, one of Houston’s most vibrant and historic neighborhoods. The offering benefits from top-of-the market amenities, strong demographics, an irreplaceable location that is considered the most walkable neighborhood in Houston, and access to a plethora of retail options. 0% to 100% leased in 6 months. In an income tax free state.
Within 3.5 miles from Rice University, University of St Thomas, The Toyota Center, George R. Brown Convention Center, and major employers including Chevron, Shell, and NASA.
Located near the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Houston is the fourth most populous city in the nation, and with 655 total square miles of land, there is still room for potential growth. Nicknamed the “Space City”, Houston is a global city with a broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, and transportation. That’s why it was named #1 fastest growing metros in America (Houston Business Journal) voted #2 best place to live in the world (Business Insider) and voted #10 best city for young entrepreneurs (Forbes). (IOI)
- Class A new construction (2020) multifamily
- Located in Montrose which is considered to be Houston’s most walkable neighborhood
- 100% occupied as of July 2021
- Income tax-free state of Texas
- Available for 1031 exchange and direct cash investments
- Flow through of tax shelters for investors
- Interior Amenities include quartz countertops, full-size washer, and dryer units, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel hardware, 8 ft doors, 42-inch soaking tubs, frameless showers, smart entry and thermostat, high-end interior finishes
- Community amenities include pet-friendly, dog run, secured access control, garage parking, elevator
- Located 3.5 miles from University of St Thomas, Rice University, Sam Houston State University, and many other schools
- Largest employers include Chevron, Shell, NASA, ExxonMobil, H-E-B, Houston Methodist, and More
- 3 Miles from The Toyota Center, George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston City Hall, Moonstruck Drive-In, Minute Maid Park, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Museum of Natural Science, and Children’s Museum of Houston
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.