- The city of Tucson has the 2nd largest population in Arizona
- The Tucson metro area reached the 1 million residents mark in 2014, making it the 53rd largest metro area in the United States.
- Tucson is the 32nd largest city in America based on residential population.
- The University of Arizona and Pima Community College are located in Tucson and have a combined student body of over 90,000 students.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Tucson as a top five city for entrepreneurs.
- Tucson International Airport is the 2nd largest commercial airport in Arizona.
- Tucson is said to have over 350 days of sunshine a year.
- The Interstate-10 and Interstate- 19 run through Tucson. About 363,000 cars use the Interstate-10 daily, and the interstate- 19 provides Tucson direct access with the US-Mexico boarder.
- Over 2.6 billion dollars was infused into Pima County’s economy tourism via tourists’ direct travel spending in 2012.
- Tucson holds over 50 public events each year. Some of the most renowned are the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, La Fiesta de los Vaqueros Tucson Rodeo, and Tucson Festival of Books. The Tucson Gem and Mineral show is the biggest gem and mineral show in the world, while the rodeo and book festival attract over 300,000 visitors each year.
For a list of our current properties in Tucson, sign up today!
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.
Securities products offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of WealthForge Securities, LLC. All information provided is for educational purposes only. The material contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell and is not an offer to buy real estate, real estate offerings, DST properties or securities. Such offers are made only by a sponsor’s memorandum, which is always controlling and available to accredited investors and accredited entities only. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and DST properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that potential distributions, cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed.
All information herein has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by WealthForge Securities, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
- Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227442
- Visit Tucson: http://www.visittucson.org/media/research-facts/visitor-stats/
- Cronkite News: http://cronkitenewsonline.com/2015/03/census-strong-population-growth-in-valley-tucson-area-tops-1-million/
- Top Events USA: http://www.topeventsusa.com/state-events-arizona.html