- Dollar General reported $20.4 billion in sales in 2015.
- Dollar General has over 12,400 stores in 43 states.
- Dollar General Corporation has a Fortune 1000 rank of 159.
- As of February 2016, OneSource database declares Dollar General the largest discount retailer in the United States.
- Same-store sales have increased for 26 consecutive years. In fiscal year 2015 same-store sales grew 2.8% compared to 2014.
- Credit.net awarded the company with an A+ business credit rating according to OneSource. Also known as a 100 PAYDEX score, this perfect grade projects a very low risk of late payments.
- Dollar General Corporation has an investment grade rating of ‘BBB’ by Standard & Poor’s and ‘Baa3’ by Moody’s.
- Dollar General stock price has increased from $33.44 in June 2011 to $91.14 in June 2016, roughly a 172% increase.
- Dollar General differentiates itself from retail competitors by offering merchandise at consistently low prices in a convenient, small-store format. According to OneSource, the discount retail chain offers most of the items priced below $10, with over 25% at $1 or less.
- Dollar General stores are very strategically located. OneSource reports that Dollar General stores are located in a variety of rural, suburban and urban communities. Dollar General’s close proximity to customers drives customer loyalty and trip frequency.
The information above provides strong evidence that Dollar General will potentially be a prosperous company that will likely be a stable in American culture for many years to come.
For a list of our currently available DST 1031 properties, sign up today!
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.
Securities products offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of WealthForge Securities, LLC. All information provided is for educational purposes only. The material contained in this invitation does not constitute an offer to sell and is not an offer to buy real estate, real estate offerings, DST properties or securities. Such offers are made only by a sponsor’s memorandum, which is always controlling and available to accredited investors and accredited entities only. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and DST properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that potential distributions, cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed.
All information herein has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by WealthForge Securities, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.