1. One of the World’s Largest: Fresenius is one of the world’s largest dialysis providers.
2. Investment Grade Credit Rating: Fresenius holds an investment grade credit rating by S&P, Moodys and Fitch
3. Publicly Traded Company: Fresenius is a publicly traded company – NYSE: FMS
4. Market Capitalization: Fresenius has a $20+ Billion dollar market capitalization
5. 342,000 Patients: Fresenius serves over 342,000 patients worldwide
6. 150 Countries: Fresenius offers dialysis services and products in around 150 countries worldwide
7. 112,000 Employees: Fresenius has over 112,000 employees worldwide
8. 50 Million Treatments: Fresenius performed approximately 50 million dialysis treatments in 2018
9. 0.6 Seconds: Every 0.6 seconds Fresenius provides a dialysis treatment
10. 1 of 2: Fresenius makes 1 of 2 dialysis machines worldwide
11. 15 Year Net Lease: Fresenius often signs long term 15 year net leases on its dialysis facilities
12. Rental Escalations: Fresenius often has contractual 1.7% annual rental escalations built into its leases.
DC MSA Medical DST
- Located in the Washington DC Metro Area in Capital Heights, MD
- Brand New 2019 Construction
- Long Term 15 Year Net Lease
- Annual 1.7% Rental Escalators
- Contractually Built into the Lease
- Lease Guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care (NYSE: FMS)
- All-Cash/Debt-Free DST Offering – No Long-Term Financing/Debt
- Potential for Monthly Cash Flow Distributions to Investors
Source: Marcus & Millichap. Google Maps. Google finance. https://www.freseniusmedicalcare.com/en/about-us/company-profile/.