We recently brought to market, in cooperation with one of our joint-venture partners, an all-cash/debt-free commercial office property opportunity in Tampa, Florida. It is currently available to our accredited clients as a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) 1031 exchange offering via Regulation D, Rule 506c.
Here are 12 reasons why we like Tampa, FL:
- Tampa is the number-one city people moved to in 2016 according to Realtor.com
- Tampa is located in the state of Florida which has NO STATE INCOME TAX and therefore investors in our Florida DSTs do not have to file out of state tax returns each year
- The Port of Tampa is the largest port in Florida and one of the busiest ports in North America
- Tampa recently secured an $3 Billion investment for a prodigious 10-year downtown revitalization project
- Tampa boasts a population increase of 12.3% over the last six years
- The Greater Tampa Bay Area contains over 4 million residents
- Tampa has an unemployment rate of 4.1%, which is well below the national average
- According to Money Magazine, Tampa is the best overall city in the Southeast, deemed an “urban gem”
- Tampa is served by three airports that provide efficient passenger air accessibility and service
- Among US cities, Tampa Ranks #2 for corporate services; #3 for digital services; #4 for research and development; and #5 overall in the entire United States
- Over 42,000 jobs were added in the last year, adding to Tampa’s diversified* and balanced economy
- Tampa businesses enjoy an 18% lower tax burden than the US average providing for a flourishing business environment
Sources: 1) United States Census Bureau www.census.gov, 2) Wikipedia.com, 3) US Bureau of Labor and Statistics www.bls.gov, 4) Forbes.com, 5) Money Magazine Time.com/money, 6) Realtor.com, 7) Tampa Business Journal, 8) www.visittampabay.com, 9) www.tampabay.com, 10) www.stateofflorida.com/taxes 11) www.bizjournals.com/tampabay
*Diversification does not guarantee profits or protect against losses.