High net worth, accredited investors may be looking for an investment that is an alternative to traditional investments such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. Such investors may want to consider investing in one of Kay Properties and Investments, LLC real estate offerings. These investment offerings are designed to potentially provide a stream of rental income and/or distributions, tax benefits and appreciation to our investors.
Kay Properties and Investments maintains a diversified portfolio of properties and property types – medical office, multifamily apartment, office and triple net lease (NNN) properties – that enable our investors to select the real estate program that best suits their needs and objectives.
Potential Advantages of Real Estate Offerings
- Portfolio diversification into brick and mortar real estate
- May provide a hedge against inflation
- Passive income and/or distribution potential
- May provide monthly cash flow and/or distributions
- Capital appreciation/equity growth potential
- Tax advantages through depreciation and interest deductions
- Low minimum investment amounts allow for portfolio diversification (our typical minimum investment amounts are $25,000-$50,000)
- Professional real estate expertise, including acquisition, financing, property management and asset management
- Elimination of day-to-day management headaches
Kay Properties and Investments, LLC helps clients throughout the United States with investments into real estate offerings via direct cash investments and through 1031 exchanges. For further information or to request a list of offerings currently available to accredited investors and accredited entities only, please contact us or register.
Risks of Real Estate Offering Investing
- Cash flows/distributions/returns/appreciation/equity growth are not guaranteed and could be lower than anticipated
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- Tenant vacancies
- Tenant defaults
- Real estate is considered illiquid
- Declining market values
- Diversification does not guarantee profits
- Diversification does not guarantee protection against losses
- Loss of entire principal amount invested
- Adverse market/economic/tax consequences and conditions may affect property/program performance
- Reduction or elimination of monthly cash flow/distributions
- All real estate investments have the potential for foreclosure and a complete loss of investment principal
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.