- Dallas is the 6th largest metropolitan economy in America and the 12th largest in the world- Brookings Institute.
- The population of Dallas in 2014 was 1,281,047 according to 2013 census information provided by Policy Map. In the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, the population was 6,954,330.
- In the years 2000-2014, the population growth rate in Dallas increased 7.8%- City of Dallas Economic Profile.
- Forbes ranked the Dallas-Fort Worth- Arlington area the 3rd fastest growing city in the US.
- Dallas residents are free from paying both state income taxes and local income taxes.
- Out of the 12 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, the Dallas-Fort Worth Arlington area had the fastest rate of job growth at 3.9% in March 2016- Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Forbes ranked 4th Best Cities for young professionals.
- 21 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Dallas.
- The Dallas Arts District underwent a 338 million dollar expansion in 2009, which led to the opening and refurbishing of several tourism destinations such as Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House and the City Performance Hall.
- The Dallas/Fort Worth international airport is the 4th busiest airport in the United States and 9th busiest in the world. In 2014 it served over 63.5 million customers- City of Dallas Economic Profile.
- There are 13 colleges in Dallas, including prestigious universities such as Southern Methodist University, the Art Institute of Dallas, and the University of Texas at Dallas. In the larger Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area, there are a total of 39 colleges including Texas Christian University and University of Texas and Arlington, the second largest UT. These institutions enroll about 328,000 students total- City of Dallas Economic Profile.
To learn more about our current DST properties and their locations, sign up now!
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.
Securities products offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of WealthForge Securities, LLC. All information provided is for educational purposes only. The material contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell and is not an offer to buy real estate, real estate offerings, DST properties or securities. Such offers are made only by a sponsor’s memorandum, which is always controlling and available to accredited investors and accredited entities only. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and DST properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that potential distributions, cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed.
All information herein has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by WealthForge Securities, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
- City of Dallas Economic Profile: http://www.dallas-ecodev.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/profile.pdf
- Brookings Institute- http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/the-avenue/posts/2012/06/05-dallas-global-cities-berube
- Visit Dallas: http://www.visitdallas.com/things-to-do/dallas-neighborhoods/central-dallas/downtown.html
- Resonance Consultancy Ltd.’s – http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/31/report-dallas-named-americas-top-3-tourism-destination/
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/regions/southwest/news-release/areaemployment_dallasfortworth.htm
- Policy Map- http://ucberkeley.policymap.com/maps
- Forbes info: http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mhj45mhlf/3-dallas-tx-2/#76ef61dd723f
- Forbes young professionals- http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emeg45ehikh/4-dallas-texas/#64ea73041b47