- DaVita is a Fortune 500® company publicly traded on the NYSE as DVA3
- DaVita Kidney Care is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, with clinical outcomes that were the best or among the best in the United States in almost every category in 20171
- DaVita has a market capitalization of 12.8 billion dollars as of August 6, 20184
- DaVita has 70,800 full time employees2
- DaVita had annual revenue of 11.11 billion dollars in 20174
- DaVita VillageHealth program continues to grow its commercial and government operations with more than 10 health plan and health system partnerships, 8 Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans and 3 ESRD Seamless Care Organizations (ESCOs)1
- DaVita achieved savings of $75 million during the first performance year of their pilot program with ESCOs1
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Kidney Care provided dialysis services to a total of approximately 214,700 patients at 2,662 outpatient dialysis centers, of which 2,445 centers were located in the United States and 217 centers were located in 11 countries outside of the United States.3
- DaVita’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune Magazine, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek, and World Blu2
- Legendary investor Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc reported a 22.1% stake in DaVita as of May 3, 20185
There are material risks associated with investing in real estate, Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties and real estate securities including illiquidity, tenant vacancies, general market conditions and competition, lack of operating history, interest rate risks, the risk of new supply coming to market and softening rental rates, general risks of owning/operating commercial and multifamily properties, short term leases associated with multi-family properties, financing risks, potential adverse tax consequences, general economic risks, development risks and long hold periods. There is a risk of loss of the entire investment principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Potential cash flow, potential returns and potential appreciation are not guaranteed. For an investor to qualify for any type of investment, there are both financial requirements and suitability requirements that must match specific objectives, goals and risk tolerances.
Diversification does not guarantee returns and does not protect against loss. This material does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Such offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”). Please be aware that this material cannot and does not replace the Memorandum and is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum. Please read carefully the Memorandum and/or investment prospectus in its entirety before making an investment decision. Please pay careful attention to the “Risk” section of the PPM/Prospectus. All photos are representative of the types of properties that Kay Properties has worked with in the past. Investors will not be purchasing an interest in
any of the properties depicted unless otherwise noted.
This material is not intended as tax or legal advice so please do speak with your attorney and CPA prior to considering an investment. This material contains information that has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Kay Properties and Investments, LLC, WealthForge Securities, LLC and their representatives do not guarantee the accuracy and validity of the information herein. Investors should perform their own investigations before considering any investment.
IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033, and IRC Section 721 are complex tax codes; therefore, you should consult your tax and legal professional for details regarding your situation. Securities offered through registered representatives of WealthForge Securities, LLC, Member FINRA / SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC and WealthForge Securities, LLC are separate entities.
DST 1031 properties are only available to accredited investors (generally described as having a net worth of over one million dollars exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only (generally described as an entity owned entirely by accredited individuals and/or an entity with gross assets of greater than five million dollars). If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor and/or an accredited entity, please verify with your CPA and Attorney prior to considering an investment. You may be required to verify your status as an accredited investor.