1. Business Friendly Environment
- Nevada is the 3rd friendliest state for business taxes in the nation, according to the Tax Foundation, and it has held that position since 2012
2. LOWEST TAXES IN THE COUNRTY
- Yes, you read that right… Las Vegas proudly boasts the lowest taxes in the nation thanks entirely to the huge taxable profits made by the casinos every year
3. “The Entertainment Capital of the World”
- Over 45 million tourist visited the Las Vegas area in 2015 alone (cber.unlv.edu)
- Customer service jobs in plenty, as the leisure industry employs over 270,000 people
4. Large Population and Steady Growth
- Most populous city in Nevada with a greater metropolitan population of over 2 million people (worldpopulationreview.com)
- Named the 11th fastest growing metropolitan according to Forbes
- 6.7% population growth over the past 5 years (census.gov)
5. Economic Excellence
- Since 2010, the GDP has increased by over $10 billion (cber.unlv.edu)
6. Projected Progression
- An analysis produced by the Economic Forum projects Nevada to add 52,000 jobs in 2016 and 60,000 in 2017
- Billions of dollars in planned development pouring into the greater Las Vegas area point directly to the potential for steady and continued growth (Applied Analysis Research Firm)
7. Adventure is Out There!
- Las Vegas’ location provides a plethora of outdoor exploration options for adventure seekers including Death Valley and the Grand Canyon, both of which are just a few hours drive away
- Red Rock Canyon, Calico Tanks Trail, and Bristlecone Trail provide adventure a little closer to the active Las Vegas population
8. World-Class Transportation
- The I-215, I-15, and I-95 intersect within and connect the greater Las Vegas area to provide easy access into the city
- McCarran International air travel up 6.4% over the last year (Colliers International Las Vegas Research and Forecast Report)
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.
Securities products offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of WealthForge Securities, LLC. All information provided is for educational purposes only. The material contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell and is not an offer to buy real estate, real estate offerings, DST properties or securities. Such offers are made only by a sponsor’s memorandum, which is always controlling and available to accredited investors and accredited entities only. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and DST properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that potential distributions, cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed.
All the information herein has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but it not guaranteed by WealthForge Securities, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.