- Walgreens is the largest retail pharmacy across the United States and Europe
- Walgreens had sales of $118.2 billion in the fiscal year ended August 2017
- Walgreens has a Standard and Poor’s Investment grade credit rating of BBB
- Walgreens interacts with approximately 8 million customers in its stores and online each day
- 76% of the United States population lives within five miles of a Walgreens or Duane Reade store
- Walgreens has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries
- Walgreens has 88 million active members in their Balance® Rewards program as of August 2017
- Walgreens has one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, and hospitals each year
- Walgreens filled 990 million prescriptions (including immunizations) on a 30 day adjusted basis in fiscal 2017
- Walgreens has a strong and wide-ranging brand portfolio including Duane Reade, Boots, and Alliance Healthcare as well as their own beauty product brands
- Walgreens Boots Alliance is one of the world’s largest purchaser of prescription drugs as well as many other health and wellbeing products
*These statistics were found using the references below.
Diversification does not guarantee returns and does not protect against loss. This material does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Such offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”). Please be aware that this material cannot and does not replace the Memorandum and is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum.
This material is not intended as tax or legal advice so please do speak with your attorney and CPA prior to considering an investment. This material contains information that has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Kay Properties and Investments, LLC, WealthForge Securities, LLC and their representatives do not guarantee the accuracy and validity of the information herein. Investors should perform their own investigations before considering any investment. There are material risks associated with investing in real estate, Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) and 1031 Exchange properties. These include, but are not limited to, tenant vacancies, declining market values, potential loss of entire investment principal.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results: potential cash flow, potential returns, and potential appreciation are not guaranteed in any way and adverse tax consequences can take effect. Real estate is typically an illiquid investment. Please read carefully the Memorandum and/or investment prospectus in its entirety before making an investment decision. Please pay careful attention to the “Risk” section of the PPM/Prospectus. All photos are representative of the types of properties that Kay Properties has worked with in the past. Investors will not be purchasing an interest in any of the properties depicted unless otherwise noted.
IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033, and IRC Section 721 are complex tax codes; therefore, you should consult your tax and legal professional for details regarding your situation. Securities offered through registered representatives of WealthForge Securities, LLC, Member FINRA / SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC and WealthForge Securities, LLC are separate entities.
DST 1031 properties are only available to accredited investors (generally described as having a net worth of over one million dollars exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only (generally described as an entity owned entirely by accredited individuals and/or an entity with gross assets of greater than five million dollars). If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor and/or an accredited entity, please verify with your CPA and Attorney prior to considering an investment. You may be required to verify your status as an accredited investor.