Stone Mountain Walmart DST
Stone Mountain, GA
|Asset Class:||Single Tenant Net Lease|
|Leverage||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
Stone Mountain Walmart DST is a 210,606 rentable sq ft Walmart Supercenter on 26.01 acres. The property benefits a NNN lease with multiple renewal options until 2099, excellent visibility, and access to an area with strong demographics and household incomes. The parent company Walmart (NYSE: WMT l S&P: AA) operates 10,500+ stores and clubs under 48 banners in 26 countries and averages overs 265 million customer and member visits each week; Walmart’s 2021 revenue was $559 million. Located near the signalized, hard corner intersection of Rockbridge Road SW and Park Plaza Boulevard, averaging over 22,100 vehicles passing by daily.
Stone Mountain is a city in DeKalb County, Georgia and had a population of 5,909 as of July 1, 2021. Stone Mountain is in the eastern part of DeKalb County and is a suburb of Atlanta that encompasses nearly 1.7 square miles. It lies near and touches the western base of the geological formation Stone Mountain. Locals often call the city “Stone Mountain Village” to distinguish it from the larger unincorporated area traditionally considered Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park. The largest industries in Stone Mountain, GA are Accommodation & Food Services (672 people), Health Care & Social Assistance (576 people), and Retail Trade (355 people), and the highest paying industries are Real Estate & Rental & Leasing ($123,125), Finance & Insurance, & Real Estate & Rental & Leasing ($52,975), and Finance & Insurance ($52,625).
- A single tenant absolute NNN investment opportunity – (S&P: AA)
- 210,606 rentable sq ft across 26.01 acres; built in 1988 and renovated in 2004
- There are approximately 850 parking spaces on the owned parce
- 5% rental increase at the beginning of every other option – starting with the first (5-year) option to extend
- Lease is signed by Walmart Real Estate Business Trust (S&P: AA)
- Strategically located near the signalized, hard corner intersection of Rockbridge Road SW and Park Plaza Boulevard, averaging over 22,100 vehicles passing by daily
- Anchor to Stone Mountain Festival (Community Center) and adjacent to strong Tenants in dense retail corridor
- Strong demographics with high average household incomes; significant surrounding density & recent developments
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.
All DST properties shown are subject to availability. There can be no assurance that the DST properties shown will be available.
Houston Multifamily 42 DSTLearn More
Net Lease Medical 52 DSTLearn More