An all-cash/debt-free offering with no risk of lender foreclosure. In an income tax-free state, San Antonio Multifamily 33 DST is an apartment community in the Terrell Heights neighborhood in northeast central San Antonio. Under the previous owner, the property has undergone substantial renovations.
With convenient access to a plethora of retail options that include Terrell Plaza, Target, Lone Oak Square, San Antonio Zoo, and Astro SuperBowl. Located near several schools and employers such as Trinity University, UTSA Downtown Campus, Northwood Elementary School, Garner Middle School, MacArthur High School, Walmart Supercenter, and H-E-B.
Behind cities like New York and Los Angeles, San Antonio comes in 7th as the most populated city in the nation. It’s the 2nd most populated in Texas behind Houston, with about 1.4 million people. It’s actually the 17th most visited city in the nation. San Pedro Park is the oldest park in Texas and the second-oldest in the nation. It officially became a public park in 1852. The San Pedro Park is home to so much history. During the Civil War, the park was used as a prisoner of war camp. Now, the park has over 60 hiking trails, a swimming pool, a skate plaza, the San Pedro Library, and much more.
Everyone remembers the Alamo in Texas. More than 2.5 million people visit the Alamo a year, making it the most visited attraction in Texas. San Fernando Cathedral dates back to 1738 and remains the heart of the Catholic religion in San Antonio. Over 5,000 people attend services in just one weekend. Fiesta San Antonio is the city’s biggest and most attended festival. It happens every April and has done so since 1891. The festival began to honor the memory of the battles of the Alamo and San Jacinto. Now, more than three million people attend every year and more than 100 events are hosted within the festival. The Tower of Americas is a 750-foot tall tower that can be seen from anywhere in the city. It’s located in HemisFair Park and was opened in 1968. The tower is the tallest building in San Antonio and the 27th tallest building in all of Texas, plus, it has 952 steps.
- In an income tax-free state; 96.4% occupied, value-add opportunity
- Apartment amenities include a picnic area with grills, dog park, community garden, on-site laundry facility, vinyl plank flooring in common areas, ceiling fans, black appliances, and gooseneck faucets
- Adjacent to Alamo Heights, recently ranked #9 Best Places to live in Texas by Niche.com
- Close to various economic drivers – within five miles of downtown San Antonio, Fort Sam Houston, an anticipated new Amazon distribution facility, and University of the Incarnate World
- Near a large variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options, including Terrell Plaza, Target, Lone Oak Square, San Antonio Zoo, and Astro SuperBowl
- Located near several area schools and employers, such as Trinity University, UTSA Downtown Campus, Northwood Elementary School, Garner Middle School, MacArthur High School, Walmart Supercenter, and H-E-B
- Just minutes from I-410 and Austin Highway giving easy access to all areas of town
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.
All DST properties shown are subject to availability. There can be no assurance that the DST properties shown will be available.