FL IRS DST
|Leverage||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
FL IRS DST is a 46,117 sq ft office space that is 100% occupied by the IRS. In a government-backed lease through November 2036 with 2% annual rent increase. The IRS has been a tenant at the property since 2001 and is rated AA+ by S&P. Located in an income tax free state.
Strategically located near the geographic center of the Western Hemisphere, providing faster and more efficient access to both domestic and international markets.
The Jacksonville region is the 5th fastest-growing market in America and is the #12 best city for young professionals. Couple that with a strong talent pipeline consisting of thousands of graduates from more than a dozen major colleges and universities, and it’s easy to see why companies are choosing the Jacksonville market to grow. The Jacksonville MSA includes a growing number of industry clusters, particularly aviation, financial services and biomedicine. The Aviation Center of Excellence at Florida State College at Jacksonville is dedicated to meeting the future local educational needs in that sector.
- Office space 100% occupied by the IRS
- All-Cash-Debt-Free offering; GSA leased through November 2036 with 2% annual rent increases
- IRS has an S&P investment grade of AA+
- Income tax free State of Florida
- The IRS has been a tenant at the property since 2001
- Jacksonville is strategically located near the geographic center of the Western Hemisphere,
providing faster and more efficient access to both domestic and international markets
- Population growth in Duval County, the heart of Jacksonville, grew 6.8% from 2014 to 2019,
but St. John’s County to the southeast grew 21% over the same period
- Strong market trends – Jacksonville has recovered 77% of its lost jobs from the pandemic as of Q1 2021. This was well above the US recovery rate of 52% and better than its Florida peers
Source: Indication of Interest
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.
All DST properties shown are subject to availability. There can be no assurance that the DST properties shown will be available.