Cove Essential Net Lease 41 DST offering was designed for those 1031 exchange and cash investors seeking a diversified all-cash/debt-free investment offering. The portfolio consists of 2 properties of high quality net leased real estate with corporate backed leases. The tenants are all considered recessionary resistant as well as COVID-19 pandemic resistant and include Dollar General and Advanced Auto Parts.
Dollar General - Situated at the signalized intersection of Moravia St and Mahoning Ave with combined traffic counts exceeding 13,000 vehicles per day. Dollar General is located among numerous neighborhoods and local restaurants making it easily walkable for surrounding residents and businesses.
Advanced Auto Parts - Great Visibility Along 20th Avenue With Large Concrete Parking Lot. Adjacent to Walmart Anchored Retail Center, Creating Additional Customer Traffic. Surrounded by Various National Credit Tenants Including Aaron’s, Arby’s, ACE Hardware, Dairy Queen, Dollar Tree, Hibbett Sports & More.
- Single Tenant Net Lease Portfolio - Corporate Backed
- 2 Properties; Tenants include Dollar General and Advanced Auto Parts
- 100% Occupied; Recession Resistant Tenants
- All-Cash/Debt-Free; no risk of balloon mortgages, prepayment penalties, go dark clauses, cash flow sweep clauses, foreclosure clauses, and other risks associated with leverage
- Properties Located in AL, PA
Source: Preliminary Information
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.