Charlotte Mill House DST
Fort Mill, SC
|Fort Mill, SC
|1031 Exchange Qualified:
Fort Mill DST (Mill House) is a 232-unit class A multifamily community. Mill House is strategically located off I-77 and Gold Hill. The area surrounding Mill House features countless single-family neighborhoods, employers, and retail centers. Residents also enjoy easy access to Charlotte’s two main employment hubs, Ballantyne and Downtown Charlotte. Having close proximity to I-77 and I-485 allows residents to get to anywhere they want within the Charlotte region.
Charlotte, North Carolina, referred to as “The Queen City,” is in the heart of Mecklenburg County in the North Carolina Piedmont region. The city’s population of nearly 700,000 people, with another 6.9 million residents within 100 miles, makes it the sixth largest urban area in the U.S. Offering a combination of laid back Southern charm, small town friendliness, and a robust business and commerce scene, Charlotte is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the nation. As such, the city is a vibrant and popular choice for individuals looking to retire or relocate to the Southeast region.
- A 232 unit Class A multifamily community built in 2021
- Unit amenities include quartz countertops, chef inspired kitchens, designer tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring, washer/dryers, large closets, patio/balcony, refrigerators and ceilings fans
- Community amenities include a resort style saltwater pool, fitness center, business center, pet park, valet trash and cycling, and green space
- The area surrounding Mill House features countless single-family neighborhoods, employers, and retail centers
- Residents also enjoy easy access to Charlotte’s two main employment hubs, Ballantyne and -Downtown Charlotte
- Strategically located off I-77 and Gold Hill
- The property is visible from I-77; having close proximity to I-77 and I-485 allows residents to get to anywhere they want within the Charlotte region
Source: Brochure, PPM, Google Maps
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.
All DST properties shown are subject to availability. There can be no assurance that the DST properties shown will be available.