Charlotte II DST
Rock Hill, SC
|Asset Class:||Self Storage|
|Leverage||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
Charlotte II DST (Rock Hills) is a stabilized 55,793 net rentable square foot, self storage facility in Rock Hill, SC. The property offers 573 climate-controlled drive up self storage units ranging in size from 5’x4’ to 10’x25’. Situated on 5.21 acres.
Located within the Charlotte MSA. As of 2019, the Charlotte MSA had a population of 2,636,883 with a median age of 37.7 years and a population density of 471.1 people per square miles. Rock Hill is located approximately 27 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina (appraisal).
The neighborhood is located in a mature area north of downtown Rock Hill along the Interstate 77 corridor. The neighborhood is generally bounded by Interstate 77 to the east, Celanese Road to the north, Indian Hook Road to the west, and Dave Lyle Boulevard to the south. Land use patterns consist primarily of highway commercial and light industrial uses, surrounded by residential neighborhoods. The land uses in the neighborhoods appear complementary.
- Self Storage Facility totaling 55,793 SF
- 573 climate-controlled storage units on approximately 5.208 acres
- Recently converted/renovated (2019)
- Contains 50 accessible parking spaces with 8 handicapped van accessible spaces
- Possesses high barriers to entry, surrounded by residential development
- In historically low capital expenditure market
- York County, SC has experienced population growth over the last 11 years; the area possesses adequate services, cultural activities, educational and recreational facilities, and financial resources necessary for future growth
Source: PPM, Google Maps
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.
All DST properties shown are subject to availability. There can be no assurance that the DST properties shown will be available.