An all-cash/debt-free offering in an income tax free state. Florida Dialysis 31 DST is a Fresenius Kidney Care Center which is corporately backed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings (NYSE:FMS) and investment grade tenant. The property has 10 years remaining on the primary lease term with three five-year renewable options and benefits from being a debt free offering with no long-term loans encumbering the asset.
The property benefits from being located in a dense infill location and is surrounded by national retailers and local hospitals Rockledge Medical center, Healthfirst, and Wuesthoff Health System.
Cocoa is rich in history and offers many unique experiences. The City has a historic charm and boasts several historic landmarks such as the Historic Cocoa Village Playhouse, Porcher House, Derby Street Chapel, and the Moore Center to name a few. The City of Cocoa is ideally located in Central Brevard County accessible by Interstate 95, State Roads 528, 520, and 524, and within minutes to Port Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, and beautiful beaches. The City is just a short drive to Orlando International Airport and area attractions. There is a historic downtown shopping district with a variety of stores and restaurants with waterfront views and historic venues for any special occasion. Historic Cocoa Village is a thriving downtown with special events taking place nearly every weekend, including family-friendly events such as July 4th, BBQ & Blues, Halloween in the Village, Craft Fairs, and more. The City of Cocoa has a lot to offer to the Space Coast community, for businesses, residents and tourists alike. Construction and retail trade are the two largest industries by employment in Cocoa. Kel-Tec CNC Industries, located in Cocoa, was the third-largest manufacturer of pistols in the United States. Cocoa hosts one of the facilities building SpaceX Starship
- All-cash/debt-free offering; 8,863 SF medical net lease built in 2021; 100% occupied
- Long-term net lease through July 30, 2031 with three 5-year renewal options
- The lease is corporately guaranteed by parent company Fresenius Medical Care Holdings (NYSE:FMS); BBB- rating by S&P
- 1.5% annual rent increases after year 3
- Surrounded by national retailers and local hospitals; Rockledge Medical center (298 beds) Healthfirst (150 patient beds) and Wuesthoff Health System and in close proximity to Orlando International Airport and Eastern Florida State College
- Situated on Dixon Blvd (Traffic Count: 11,680 VPD) with direct access to major coastal Hwy-1: Cocoa Blvd (38,000 VPD) and Clearlake Road
- Excellent Access and Visibility
- Cocoa is part of Florida’s Space Coast, just 40-miles east of Orlando, the 29th largest city in the US
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.