- Regus made about $2,945,600,000 in sales in its 2015 fiscal year- OneSource database.
- According to NAIOP, Regus is the largest shared office provider in the world
- Regus has 3,000 office centers located in 900 cities and 120 countries.
- Costar reports that since January 2014, Regus has signed 2.08 million square feet of new leases.
- The company’s stock has steadily increased during the past five years. In June 2011 the price was $104.9 and in June 2016 the price had risen to 307.85, a 293% increase.
- Regus has experience with managing its company through economic instability. It survived the “Dotcom” crash in 2000 and performed well during the recession in 2009. This demonstrates the company’s durability and its ability to persist through tough economic conditions.
- The company’s clientele ranges from large corporations to startups and independent workers.
- Nearly 40 million workers in the United States are a part of the independent workforce, and about 16.9 million work full time. The Independent workforce makes up a large portion of Regus’ clientele.
- A growing clientele: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that about 14.76 million people were self-employed in the third quarter of 2015. This is an increase of more than 200,000 since the third quarter of 2014.
To learn more about our current DST tenants and properties, sign up now!
DST properties and private placement real estate offerings are for accredited investors (a net worth of greater than 1 million dollars – exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor or an accredited entity, please do speak with your CPA and attorney for verification prior to considering an investment. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that distributions, potential cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed. There are no assurances that diversification will produce profits or guarantees against loss. This material does not constitute tax or legal advice. All investors should speak with their own tax and legal advisors before considering any real estate investments.
Securities products offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of WealthForge Securities, LLC. All information provided is for educational purposes only. The material contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell and is not an offer to buy real estate, real estate offerings, DST properties or securities. Such offers are made only by a sponsor’s memorandum, which is always controlling and available to accredited investors and accredited entities only. There are material risks associated with the ownership of real estate, real estate offerings and DST properties, including but not limited to, tenant vacancies, loss of entire principal amount invested, and that potential distributions, cash flows, returns, and appreciation are not guaranteed.
All information herein has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by WealthForge Securities, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
- Regus website: http://www.regus.com/about-us/
- NAIOP- http://www.naiop.org/en/Magazine/2015/Winter-2015-2016/Development-Ownership/The-Future-of-Shared-Office-Space.aspx
- MBO Partners- https://www.mbopartners.com/uploads/files/state-of-independence-reports/2016_MBO_Partners_State_of_Independence_Report.pdf
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates- http://www.cbcblueprint.com/public/CBCOfficeSpacePreferencesFullResults.pdf
- Costar- http://www.costar.com/News/Article/WeWork-and-Other-Shared-Office-Providers-Aiming-to-Reinvent-How-Office-Leasing-Works/180890