1031 Exchange and Delaware Statutory Trust Investment Events
At Kay Properties and Investments, we believe in education. Kay Properties and Investments Founder, Dwight Kay, hosts educational events to help individual property owners, CPAs, real estate brokers, developers and lawyers understand what options are available to them for their 1031 exchanges into Delaware Statutory Trust – DST properties.
Events topics include:
- Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) 1031 Exchange Replacement Properties – What are they and how do they work?
- What To Look For When Considering a DST 1031 exchange Investment
- Delaware Statutory Trust Sponsor Companies – Understanding the DST sponsors in the industry that we work with at Kay Properties
- Fractional Triple Net (NNN) Leased Properties
- Section 1031 Exchange Property Options
- Section 1033 Exchange – DST Properties for 1033 Exchanges
- Reasons to Consider All-Cash/Debt-Free DSTs for your 1031 Exchange
- The Section 721 Exchange “UPREIT”
- Real Estate Demographics
- Real Estate Asset Classes
- REITS or Real Estate Crowdfunding Investments – How To Decide Which is Better For Your Situation
- DST Properties as a Direct Cash Investment
- Why Investors Choose DST Properties Over NNN Properties
- Diversification using DST 1031 Exchange Properties
- Delaware Statutory Trust Pros and Cons
- Delaware Statutory Trust Advantages and Disadvantages
- Delaware Statutory Trust Vs TIC – What are the differences?