1031 Exchange Events
At Kay Properties and Investments, we believe in education. Kay Properties and Investments Founder, Dwight Kay, hosts educational events to help individual property owners, CPAs, real estate brokers, developers and lawyers understand what options are available to them for their 1031 exchanges and cash investments into real estate.
Events topics include:
- Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) 1031 Exchange Replacement Properties – What are they and how do they work?
- Fractional Triple Net (NNN) Leased Properties
- Section 1031 Exchange Property Options
- Section 1033 Exchange – DST 1031 Properties for 1033 Exchanges
- Reasons to Consider All-Cash/Debt-Free DSTs for your 1031 Exchange
- The Section 721 Exchange “UPREIT”
- Real Estate Demographics
- Real Estate Asset Classes
- DST Sponsor Companies
- DST Properties as a Direct Cash Investment
- Why Investors Choose DST Properties Over NNN Properties
- Diversification using DST 1031 Exchange Properties
DST Vs TIC – What are the differences?