1031 Exchange and Real Estate Crowdfunding Investment Events
At Kay Properties and Investments, we believe in education. Kay Properties and Investments Founder, Dwight Kay, hosts educational events to help individual property owners, CPAs, real estate brokers, developers and lawyers understand what options are available to them for their 1031 exchanges and real estate crowdfunding investments.
Events topics include:
- Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) 1031 Exchange Replacement Properties – What are they and how do they work?
- Pre-Vetted Real Estate Crowdfunding Investments – What To Look For When Considering an Investment
- Fractional Triple Net (NNN) Leased Properties
- Section 1031 Exchange Property Options
- Section 1033 Exchange – DST 1031 Properties for 1033 Exchanges
- Reasons to Consider All-Cash/Debt-Free DSTs for your 1031 Exchange
- The Section 721 Exchange “UPREIT”
- Real Estate Demographics
- Real Estate Asset Classes
- DST Sponsor Companies
- REITS or Real Estate Crowdfunding Investments – How To Decide Which is Better For Your Situation
- DST Properties as a Direct Cash Investment
- Why Investors Choose DST Properties Over NNN Properties
- Diversification using DST 1031 Exchange Properties
DST Vs TIC – What are the differences?